Six months in and time is-a flyin’
I think we’re all due here for a quick update.. myself included as I think I’ve managed to cross more shit off this list than I ever intended to. Trust, I’m just as impressed.
The List (to be completed in to particular order):
1. Try out a new Spa-
2. Take that god damn food course I have been drooling over for the past 6 months 3. Activate my AGO membership- Thank you Gee.
4. Go to the AGO at least 5 times this year- at least twice with Gee.
5. Spend New Years 2015 not at home
6. Say “Yes” to any new experience that comes my way this coming year- UPDATE ALERT***: I’ve been saying yes to everything.. think think this is a great contributing factor to all of the things I’ve been able to cross off this list
7. Take trip to Montreal and eat @ Au Pied du Cochon -BOOM! This is already booked and a reservation has already been made. I leave feb 14th. A blog with most certainly follow. Stay tuned….
8. Find a fuckin hobby-I used to have so many hobbies, Now I can’t even think of one. Dear lord my only wish is that I do not enjoy knitting. I can already see myself with a rocking chair and cats. So. Many. Cats.
9. Check out a Movie at TIFF
10. Blog more!.
11. Finish reading a book - Ok, so I started two books, and both of them were literally almost fully read up until the last 2 chapters of each… but why do I do that?
12. Submit a piece of my writing into some sort of Publication
13. Date- HA!…. #StillSingle
14. Condo Hunt- 15. Go spend a Saturday Cooking back in the industry- Spent a Sunday with my girl Felicia and pretty much felt happier than ever.
16. Hit up a 86’d Monday at the Drake
17. Invest in a new laptop
18. Get my ass back to Italy- 3 Years ago I told myself I would go back for a visit at least once a year. I, of course, have yet to even plan a trip back to the place where I left my heart. This summer I will do it. If I am clear for my vacation time then I’m gonezo.
19. Make donuts
20. Winterlicious & Summerlicious- two-parter right here. 21. Go to Chicago and see the newest EATALY- So, funny story, i booked a trip and then realized the day before my passport was expired. To make up for this, I spent two weekends in NYC and pretty much lived in Eataly. I also got to visit the new Nutella Cafe they recently built and now ask that when i die you bury me there. (its my list, this counts.. and i can cross off whatever i want)
22. Weekend at a cottage
23. Fancy Food Show in NYC
24. Harry Potter Marathon
25. Take a course on something (other than #2)-
26. Cook a dinner for my friends-
27. 3rd Annual Taco Party- This year? Mandatory sombreros and tequila.
28. Cut my Hair- I have been growing my hair for the past few years so I can donate it. It’s long enough and its time to cut the chord. Eek!
29. Pearson Airport People Watch- my number one favourite pastime
30. BINGO night. -Mild addiction to Bingo halls. Extreme addiction to #WINNING.
11 of 30 accomplished.